Re: FBII EZ-Mate question

"G. Morgan"  wrote in message
news:18a998d3jg26vrhud4p2ou31dbmpl4tqp0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mleuck Wrote:

>Update: Tried importing some .wdl files from Compass 1.5 into 2 and it
>didn't work, Compass didn't recognize them

>So give him the init string.

I did find a CIA manual  on a doc.google search and it did have int strings
for 4 different including  FBII for use with the CIA modem..
(  E0 X0 V1 S1=1 S8=3 S9=1 S10=255 S11=70 S12=10 G  )   &F is reset..
However  when we tried the strings nothing worked..

By mixing and matching different commands in the string we were able to get
the CIA to dial and talk to a panel (both 2T and 31)
But the hand shake is still not right..  the EZ-Mate  will not transfer
data..

(  the lead off must be   VEQ   or the CIA  will not dial without errors
during setup..  )
(  S7=110  must be used and set at 110 or higher  or the CIA will hangup
before a panel can answer.. )( if its still on default 14 rings)

I appreciate all the reply's.
I guess we'll just have to play with the string settings till we get lucky..

RTS