SpaceX - Can the Pepsi Cola Space Platform be far Behind?

Space X just docked the first recoverable private cargo capsule with the
International Space Station.  Space is going private.  Is that a good thing?
Can we regulate what private companies do in space?  If not is that a bad
thing?

I don't recall if it was Coca Cola or PepsiCo who originally offered to
bankroll the ISS if they could have their logo painted the length of the
station.  Now that we have private companies directly in the space delivery
business how long will it be before there is a 500 mile long light array in
our night sky proudly hawking feminine hygene products?  Without government
regulation how graphic will it be?  LOL.

The real question is, "Which one of us is already working on the shielded
control and communication module for the giant billboard?"