Re: Businessman blames ADT for robberies

On May 25, 12:22=A0pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> NickMark wrote:
> >http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/businessman-blames-adt-for-spa...
>
> > Interesting
>
> All that money and no video cameras...hmmm, sounds suspicious to me. I
> have a 36 channel PC DVR system guarding my 2,000 sq ft mini mansion...I
> can't even take a scratch my ass or pick my nose without at least 3
> cameras getting shots of that... :)
>
> Jim Rojas
> Technical Manuals Online!http://www.tech-man.com
> 8002 Cornwall Lane
> Tampa, FL 33615-4604
> 813-884-6335
> 813-440-6653 Fax
> AOL: rojas813
> MSN: jimro...@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Yahoo: jimrojas
> ICQ: 20116219
> GoogleTalk: Rojas...@xxxxxxxxx

RHC: Yeah, me too! If I scratch my ass in Florida, I have it on

Dont want to pick on ADT, but someone wasn't doing a complete security
job for this customer....oh....sorry...I forgot, ADT are "contract
monkeys" not true residential security ! Then again, add that to a
cheap shit customer who won't spend a dime (hey...security services
are "free" right?).....and who knows really who's at fault !!