Re: Colorado shooting - fire alarm

On Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:07:55 PM UTC-4, jewellfish wrote:
> Theaters usually have high ceilings and I imagine that the tear gas canis=
ter he used had a fairly light charge--not enough to fill the space and, I =
believe, most formulations are heavier than air. With no heat plume to driv=
e to fumes to the ceiling, stratification would keep them away from the det=
ectors. jewellfish

So ......... I guess it follows that tear gas detectors should be mounted o=
n the floor (?)