Re: Napco Quickloader

On 31 =C9=E1=ED, 06:18, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 5:21=A0am, proguard <sp.kintzoni...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > US robotics sportster 33600 works very well but i get this respond
> > while trying to dl on the bench an xp400
>
> > modem has connected
> > obtaining panel type
> > communication retry - continuing (X5 times)
> > ok
> > modem communication completed
> > panel did not respond in time
>
> > please check:
> > cables
> > pci2000 operation
> > telephone interface
> > panel operation
> > security codes
> > account validity, correct panel type
> > user authority
>
> > any idea?
> > pci2000 works ok, it clicks when i switch on the modem. also i tried
> > it with a phone set on the line as you told me like a hint, but the
> > same things occurs.
> > the panel is on defaults. the security dealer code is 4567 the default
> > and everything on the software is default it exept the phone number of
> > the panel in order to dial.
> > i am dl it usin 2 call answer method. Call back did not try it and
> > keypad connection did not work at all. Modem in this mode cannot dial.
> > But at "One step download connection" works but with the problems i
> > mentioned before....
> > Any ideas?-
>
> I don't think the US Robotics is going to work. The modem has to get
> down to about 300 baud and there aren't too many of the newer modems
> that can do that ..... if any.
>
> Jim Rojas says the Ademco modem will work with Napco. Try that.

Finally i did download with Napco's quick modem Boca 14400. I didn't
test it with Ademco Compass. Anyway, when i am connecting the software
automatically download from the pc to the panel the configuration and
after that it disconnected and hungs up. Is that correct or am i
missing something?
I want to connect, stay connected and first upload from panel then
make the changes i want, dl it to panel and disconnect after that. Is
that possible with Nacpo's software? Or PCI 2000 does not work
properly?

Because as i mentioned before, after the success connection,
automatically sends data from pc to panel and disconnects