Re: Any skilled residential installers in New River, AZ area?

On Jan 14, 10:01=A0pm, "Just Looking" <S...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Skilled and residential in the same breath? And for all of FOUR cameras?
> Be like the old Paladin Western "Have Siamese coax cable, staple gun,
> ladder, will travel"
> Most any certified brain donor will do. Find where the Direct TV and Dish
> network installation contractors drink beer.
> Sounds like the last thing you'd need or you'd even recognize would be
> skilled residential installer.

Your post doesn't seem to present any evidence of knowledge about
residential installations nor regard for what the OP actually knows or
doesn't know. It's quite possible that he has the ability to judge his
skills, want's a really neat job, and has decided that he's willing to
pay for that level of expertise.

Hell, I do that myself. I can paint and spackel but I hire someone
else to do it because I can tell them how good I want it which is
likely ( and had damn well BETTER be) ..... better than I can do it.
Besides .... when I paint and spackel.... I'll see my mistakes for the
next 10 years. I wonder if that says I'm much more forgiving of other
peoples mistakes than my own .....? ?           Nah..... I'd bust the
painters balls too, if he didn't do it right.

By the way, you never staple coax and siamese cable is all that much
more a no-no.