ISO new DVR for my old wired cameras

hello,

I have been running a JPEG DVR with 4 wired cameras for the last few
years.

I use it to view activity around my house from work.

The viewing program is a very small program that ran without fully
installing on my work PC.

We just upgraded to Window 7 at work, and I can=92t run the program
anymore.

I=92d like to replace the DVR with a new one that will connection to my
old cameras (standard connections) and will stream the video to the
web (no viewing software required).

Can anyone suggest a new DVR that can do this?

Thanks