Re: How does one find??

"Frank Kurz" <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:_P2dnZujnfVQiN3SnZ2dnUVZ_sWdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On 18/02/2012 5:55 AM, ABLE1 wrote:
>>
>> "Frank Kurz"<tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote in message
>> : On 17/02/2012 1:45 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
>> :>  Hey all,
>> :>
>> :>  Among all the billions or so electric key switches how does
>> one
>> find
>> :>  a switch with the following features.
>> :>
>> :>  - Maintained - Off - Momentary
>> :>
>> :>  - Key removal at the Maintained and Off Positions
>> :>
>> :>  - Minimal current (dry contacts only)
>> :>
>> :>  - About 15 switches all keyed alike.
>> :>
>> :>  Trying to search on line is nuts.  Was looking at Mouser but
>> when
>> :>  you find one, then go look at the specs and something does
>> not
>> :>  match.
>> :>  Usually the key removal issue.
>> :>  There has to be a better way.  Or maybe there isn't.
>> :>
>> :>  Anyone know of an easier way??
>> :>
>> :>  Thanks,
>> :>
>> :>  Les
>> :>
>> :>
>> :>
>> :
>> : Doug's link to Galco is pretty cool.  They have a really easy
>> search
>> : database.  It only took 40 seconds to find what you want.
>> :
>> :
>> : --
>> : Frank Kurz
>> : www.firetechs.net
>>

>> Frank, You will forgive me for saying that I believe your "40
>> second
>> find" is a bit over stated.  Maybe you got lucky or did not read
>> my
>> criteria.  Either way, I will call them next week, so thanks to
>> Doug
>> for the link.
>>
>> Oh, and if you want to share your find I will type a quick
>> apology
>> and thank you.
>>
>> Les
>>

> http://www.galco.com/scripts/cgiip.exe/wa/wcat/itemdtl.r?listtype=Catalog&pnum=G1M3SSK5-40111-ABBG
>
> There are several others available as well.  In either NO or NC
> configurations.  Sweet!
>
> --
> Frank Kurz
> www.firetechs.net

Oh contraire:   The key is removable in ALL positions.

See here;   http://www.galco.com/techdoc/abbg/g1m3ssk5-40111_cp.pdf

It is close but no cigar.  I realize I may have to compromise
somewhere on this but not just yet.

I am also hoping for a price point in the $30 or less range.  That
may not be possible but I can dream.

Thanks for the link.

Les