Re: PK5501 LCD Some Keys Don't Work

On Saturday, December 8, 2012 6:43:15 PM UTC-5, Russell Brill wrote:
Weird little PITA things like the DSC Gremlins is why I gave up on Napco years ago... I got tired of the panel freaking out, when I just wanted to program and test the thing and GO Home.......

In my reply to Robert, I was going to say that I've never experience things like that with Napco panels. ..... Oh well.