6150RF keypad

Can anyone give me a definitive answer on the 6150RF keypad.

Can it support 16 wireless zones and 8 keyfobs simultaneously or will the
keyfobs take away from the number of wireless zones available on the keypad
receiver
.
I know that the keyfobs wont reduce the number of zones available from the
panel (Vista20P) but the specifications of the keypad seem a little
ambiguous to me, or perhaps its just me being dense.

Also I believe the ADT version of the 6150RF can handle up to 64 wireless
zones, does anyone know if the same holds true for the Protection One
version?

Thanks

Doug