Re: Comcast; loss of dial tone

I'll second that... The cable companies want to be phone companies, so they
should hook up their phone service to the customers wiring so that ALL Jacks
and the alarm work properly... I tell my customers that it will cost them
for me to come out and fix a Comcast problem, I then point out they never
had any problems before the cable guy came out and played phone tech :)