Re: ADt pulse

On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 4:31:08 PM UTC-5, NickMark wrote:
> On Sunday, November 7, 2010 6:44:56 AM UTC-5, motley me wrote:
>=20
> > Anyone seen this system yet? Is it through total connect or what? What=
=20
>=20
> > about their pricing for that service?
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > Just wondering. I know what i sell the same services for and I wonder h=
ow=20
>=20
> > they are fitting this into the "free system" model.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> ADT Pulse is basically total connect 2.1 with some enhancements   I heard=
 they charge up to $45.00 a month extra for it I have over 30 accounts with=
 it and my commercial customers love it once they see what it does there wi=
lling to pay extra for it when they see all the time it saves them not cons=
tantly running to office when an employee screws up and with the command an=
d control you can do with it very cool. Viking electronics has just come ou=
t with a 4 port internet controllable switch if you want to do some cool st=
uff but do not want to pay a fee. Moose products years ago had a neat relay=
 switch like that which worked on a phone line sold lots of them at time an=
d all it did was give you beep on phone action happned but there was no ver=
ify like there is now.

I believe it's made by iControl not Honeywell