Re: ADt pulse

On Sunday, August 26, 2012 12:49:27 AM UTC-4, mleuck wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 21, 2012 4:31:08 PM UTC-5, NickMark wrote:
>=20
> > On Sunday, November 7, 2010 6:44:56 AM UTC-5, motley me wrote:
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > > Anyone seen this system yet? Is it through total connect or what? Wha=
t=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > > about their pricing for that service?
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > > Just wondering. I know what i sell the same services for and I wonder=
 how=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > > they are fitting this into the "free system" model.
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> >=20
>=20
> > ADT Pulse is basically total connect 2.1 with some enhancements   I hea=
rd they charge up to $45.00 a month extra for it I have over 30 accounts wi=
th it and my commercial customers love it once they see what it does there =
willing to pay extra for it when they see all the time it saves them not co=
nstantly running to office when an employee screws up and with the command =
and control you can do with it very cool. Viking electronics has just come =
out with a 4 port internet controllable switch if you want to do some cool =
stuff but do not want to pay a fee. Moose products years ago had a neat rel=
ay switch like that which worked on a phone line sold lots of them at time =
and all it did was give you beep on phone action happned but there was no v=
erify like there is now.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I believe it's made by iControl not Honeywell

It looks an awful like I control think Honeywell is just rebranding