U T C sell fire and security branch

The Comvest Group (=93Comvest=94), through its Comvest Investment Partners
IV fund (=93Comvest IV=94), is pleased to announce the acquisition of the
U.S. fire and security branch operations of United Technologies Corp.
(NYSE: UTX). The Company will operate under the name Red Hawk Fire and
Security (=93Red Hawk=94). Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.

The U.S. fire and security branch operations were formed as a result
of a roll-up of Detection Logic, a leading fire detection company on
the west coast, Red Hawk, and several other small U.S.-based
businesses over the last several years. The Company has a national
footprint currently consisting of approximately 40 locations and
approximately 1,350 employees.

Roger Marrero, Managing Director with Comvest, said, =93We are excited
about the opportunities for Red Hawk, and our partnership with
experienced, well-respected industry executives to lead our growth
strategy. Both Mike Snyder, former President and Chief Operating
Officer of ADT, and Dean Seavers, former President of SimplexGrinnell
and CEO of GE Security, have extensive industry experience and will
help us take advantage of favorable market trends and a strong
national market position.=94

About Red Hawk:
 Red Hawk is a leading fire safety and integrated security
installation (new and retrofit), maintenance (testing and repair) and
monitoring services company. The Company=92s products include fire alarm
panels and components, CCTV, access control panels, intrusion alarms
and ATMs. Red Hawk serves a diverse number of end markets including
financial services, healthcare, education, commercial buildings and
manufacturing. The Company has a national footprint of approximately
40 locations and employs approximately 1,350 people.

About Comvest:
 The Comvest Group , with $1.4 billion of committed capital, provides
flexible financing solutions to lower middle-market companies through
its equity and debt funds, often meeting time-critical and complex
funding requirements. Our firm includes seasoned, senior level
operating executives who partner with managers and owners of companies
to operationally improve businesses and create long-term value. Since
2000, Comvest has invested more than $1.5 billion of capital in over
105 public and private companies. Please visit www.comvest.com.