Re: How did the burglars enter?

On Sunday, April 8, 2012 8:10:48 AM UTC-4, G. Morgan wrote:
> Robert Green wrote:
>
> > Do you know what jurisdictions require voice/video verification.
>
> No I don't but I will cross post this to ASA where hopefully
> someone will know.
>
> Does anyone have a list of burg. A/V verification jurisdictions?

I see them posted in Security Systems News every month but I don't know if they would have a running list on their website or not. You'll have to look up their website.

You might try any of the trade magizines or trade papers websites ..... come to think of it.

Also SIAA(?) may have a list.

I'd suggest the NBFAA or what ever their alias is now but I'm sure that the only list they have is the names of vacation resorts where they're going to hold their next junket conference.