Re: Filing Cabinets That Use Electronic Access?

FYI - I searched the HON website and did not see any electric or
electronic locks. I have a HON filing cabinet here and there does not
look like there is much room inside where the lock is to place an
electrically operated lock.

Perhaps in the bottom of the filing cabinet in the space below the
bottom drawer?