Filing Cabinets That Use Electronic Access?

I have been looking for years for any vendor that makes a high quality
office filing cabinet that allows access by a programmable passcard system.
Keyed access as a backup is fine.

I want this because keys get lost, and you end up with so many keys for so
many cabinets that it becomes hard to track them all.

As obvious as this application is, I have looked for years for this and
cannot find it.    I have tried various locksmiths and asked them to
retrofit Hon brand lateral cabinets, but all of them claim they don't know
how to do it and the locks are hard to match to the cabinet.

I want to check back once a year to see if any manufacturer has decided to
enter the 21st century yet.      Does any manufacturer have a unit close to
what I describe?