Re: A few more for Nick!

On 13/09/2011 7:44 AM, Jim wrote:
> On Sep 13, 7:50 am, nick markowitz<nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>> On Sep 11, 4:38 am, Frank Kurz<t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.firetechs.net/Burning_Brick_Awards/Burning_Brick_Award.asp
>>
>> Lots of good ones there some people never learn
>
> Oh you guys are just ..... picky picky!

The scary thing is that I don't think I'm ever going to run out of
material.  The last four verifications I've done involving modifications
to existing systems have all turned up multiple installation errors.
One Mircom FX-2000 panel I just completed the report on had six VI
labels on it from four different techs all working for Mircom.  Their
own techs are incapable of identifying an incorrectly installed control!
  That'll be added to the site over the weekend.

--
Frank Kurz
www.firetechs.net