Re: $75,000 for ASSASSINATING Florida Congressman Mario Diaz-Balart

On Oct 17, 9:33=A0am, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Oct 17, 6:44=A0am, G. Morgan <G_Mor...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > mleuck Wrote:
>
> > >You were the one always trying to contact him then posting here asking
> > >if he got your message. If that isn't pushing someone's stool I don't
> > >know what is
>
> > Funny how you worded that. =A0When are you just going to come out?
>
> RHC: Hey, thats more like it !! Snide comments, back biting and the
> emergence of new more or less hate filled threads....life it getting
> back to normal on ASA.
>
> Your wish is coming true Jim...:))

Hey ..... maybe I HAven't lost my touch .......   Heh heh heh  ):->

Let's see now .... how does that go again?

Come-on .... Come-on ..... Just say the words " long term contracts"
and see what happens ....... Yaah.

I DARE ya.    I DOUBLE DOG .... DARE Ya!