Re: $75,000 for ASSASSINATING Florida Congressman Mario Diaz-Balart

On Oct 14, 12:18=A0am, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Oct 13, 11:36=A0pm, Frank Kurz <t...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On 12/10/2011 9:38 PM, mleuck wrote:
>
> > > On Oct 12, 8:01 pm, "FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer"
>
> > > Lemme guess, you got anal probed?
>
> > And lived happily ever after?? <
>
> He has been visited before by the Secret Service and from what I was
> told he is a harmless screwball that lives like a recluse in the Los
> Angeles area. A middle aged guy living life alone and spending all of
> his time on the internet.
> Better watch out, Mark, it seems you have competition.

Yeah, know whatcha mean. These old guys who just hang around in
Newsgroups Facebook, Twitter and porn sites for years and  years and
don't have any life  an ..... an ..... OH GOD, I'M SO LONELY!!!!!

How could I know I'd end up like this? In my whole life, there was
only one who ever really loved me ..... ........   and I let him go.
Oh Tom, Tom ....... where are you now?  (Hmmm ..... or wait a minute
now ..... maybe it was Frank? Mark? Robert?) It's all a blur now, but,
I do remember the day we met. I was sitting at a bar and he came up
behind me and whispered in my ear  ...."May I push in your stool?"

Well, anyway, What ever.... gotta keep busy ......................
back to the porn.