Re: Alexor DSC "problem"

On Oct 13, 12:41=A0am, proguard <sp.kintzoni...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone knows how to disable the supervision of the devices at alexor
> dsc?
> I' ve got an error always from a specific device (Z11 wireless
> magnetic contact). It sends E380011 CID code at ARC. The mounting area
> is ok. I test it and the signal is great. I replace the battery and i'
> m waiting to see what will happen. But if there is a way to disable
> the supervision or even if the keypad dont display and beeps this
> "problem" that would be great.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Spyros

Hi Spyros,

Just my opinion but ...... they call it "supervision" for a reason. If
you're selling security, you can't just randomly cancel supervisory
functions. That kind of defeats the purpose of ...... security.

It's like asking if there is some way to get rid of that annoying red
light on the dashboard of your car that says "Breaks"