Alexor DSC "problem"

Anyone knows how to disable the supervision of the devices at alexor
dsc?
I' ve got an error always from a specific device (Z11 wireless
magnetic contact). It sends E380011 CID code at ARC. The mounting area
is ok. I test it and the signal is great. I replace the battery and i'
m waiting to see what will happen. But if there is a way to disable
the supervision or even if the keypad dont display and beeps this
"problem" that would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Spyros