Re: Wireless CCTV problems (somewhat OT)

"G. Morgan" <G_Morgan@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> JakeD Wrote:
>
>>Any help or advice on this would be appreciated. And if anyone knows of a
>>more suitable forum for this question, please let me know!
>
> What junk equipment are you working with?
>
> You can't use a deer/game camera for security.

Actually you can.  I have a couple clients who have caught people on game
cameras in remote areas or on large properties with decent quality game
cameras.  They then identified the people, handed it over to law enforcement
who acquired a search warrant and recovered stolen property.

The big problem is you can't use a cheap one with a flash.  LOL.  I had a
contractor try that one on a job site, and of course they stole his game
camera.  ROFL.