Re: One of those strange phone calls

"nick markowitz"  wrote in message
> Had some one I went to grade school in 60's  with and who was a
> bully
> call me to night out of the clear blue to apologies for bullying me
> all those years ago.
> Seems all these almost 40 years he was worried I might come and get
> revenge on him...

That is interesting. I suppose you have basically forgotten all about
it and it seems he has been "haunted / bothered" by what he did all
these years!

A bit of justice there!

And that reminds me of my dad. When he was a kid, he would go to
restaurants and unscrew the salt shaker lids. (Then someone would
shake some salt on their food and get a whole pile of salt instead.)
Anyway for my dad's entire life, he always had to check the salt
shaker lids to be sure they were screwed on! I never saw him find one
which was not. But I guess that was his life long "curse" for doing
that as a kid...