Re: One of those strange phone calls

On Nov 28, 11:14=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Nov 28, 9:43=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Had some one I went to grade school in 60's =A0with and who was a bully
> > call me to night out of the clear blue to apologies for bullying me
> > all those years ago.
> > Seems all these almost 40 years he was worried I might come and get
> > revenge on him.
> > and one should never let an opportunity pass:) =A0considering I am over
> > 6 ft and 225 pounds =A0when i use to be this skinny weak little kid of
> > 156 pounds when I graduated high school =A0I can understand how he migh=
> > be worried. Especially over the years I have whacked a few of those
> > old bully's =A0around when I had the chance. =A0Ends up he has had canc=
er
> > as well and it was a good conversation with him. catching up on old
> > times. strange how one mellows and regrets what they did all those
> > years ago.
> > Its a shame how many of my class mates are dead , in prison or other
> > wise have had a ruined miserable =A0life.
>
> > Guess it is true what my Grandfather use to always say =A0"Every dog ha=
> > his day"
>
> > I wish him well and hope he has found peace in his life it is a shame
> > it took this long to realize it though.
>
> That's pretty amazing. =A0 I can't imagine the effort it took him to
> make that call.
>
> I was bullied and did my share of bullying, but would never expect
> anyone to call me ..... nor would I ever feel compelled to call
> someone. <

First of all anyone who went to school with you is more than likely
wearing diapers and mumbling in some nursing home hallway,
Second of all how the fuck could they find you anyway? My money says
you probably used a socko in school too.
Jim Alarminex please report to the gymnasium....Jim Alarminex.
Happy Holidays Ejad :)