Re: Another strange phone call about I am dead or out of business

On May 5, 8:01=A0am, "ABLE1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "nick markowitz" <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > The people who do my Monitoring called and said a man with heavy
> > foreign accent they had a hard time understanding
> > called to say he personally spoke to me about getting his alarm
> > systems he installs monitored thru them and I turned him down because
> > i was retired and out of business.Due to =A0my going thru cancer.
>
> > Looks Like the fucking Ass Hole is still at it telling people I am
> > dead or out of business.
>
> > How low will fucking pond scum go in this business to steal other
> > dealers accounts. it appears pretty low. =A0Just know ass hole in the
> > end you will answer to a higher authority.
>
> > and I will have you prosecuted civilly and criminally when I find you.
>
> Nick,
>
> This was supposedly a potential customer of yours, that was supposedly to=
ld
> by you that you were out of business and was calling your CS to get them =
> monitor his systems??
>
> OR
>
> This was a current customer, that wanted to go directly to the CS for
> monitoring because he was told by others that you were out of business??
>
> OR
>
> Something else that I did not read into your post??
>
> Either way it seems you have a real dirt bag. =A0Of all those other deale=
rs in
> your area can you narrow the potential threats down to just a few?? =A0If=
 it
> were to happen to me, I think I could narrow it down to about two in shor=
> order. =A0And they would be priority order as well.
>
> My hope is that this issue will just stop, because it will not be a prett=
> site if you find the scum bag??
>
> Les

I have a few suspects I know from past who where going around telling
people they where handling my accounts when I crushed my heal in 92.
They swear to god there not involved this time with me having the
cancer and have since apologized this is some one new doing it.  Just
a matter of time till they slip up and I catch them at it. Several
friends have been helping me with this to get to the source of it.
Looks like its going to take a few more KGB interrogations of
individuals
and few more thumps in the night to get some answers.
I am one of those people you do not want to meet in a dark alley. at
6'2" 225 pounds
I have been to deaths door and back several times, surviving several
truck accidents, industrial accidents and explosion and I am still
here. Think they would have learned by now.