Another strange phone call about I am dead or out of business

The people who do my Monitoring called and said a man with heavy
foreign accent they had a hard time understanding
called to say he personally spoke to me about getting his alarm
systems he installs monitored thru them and I turned him down because
i was retired and out of business.Due to  my going thru cancer.

Looks Like the fucking Ass Hole is still at it telling people I am
dead or out of business.

How low will fucking pond scum go in this business to steal other
dealers accounts. it appears pretty low.  Just know ass hole in the
end you will answer to a higher authority.

and I will have you prosecuted civilly and criminally when I find you.