Zip Ties

Wadda I do now?

I'm just about out of my favorite zip tie.  It's a real tough black plastic
one made by Ideal with a stainless steel barb instead of a plastic
barb/catch.  You have to cut them off.  They never slip.  They hold up well
in all environments.  I'll use them to secure a transducer cable down the
shaft of a trolling motor, and I use them in direct sunlight when I need to
get my poop in a group.  Most every other zip tie I have tried is crap by
comparison.

They don't make them anymore.