Re: QWEST Still Sucks

>>>No problem I thought.  Call Q-Worst and explain that they had installed
>>>the wrong demarc.
>>
>> Why bother?  Why didn't you tie in there and just tell the Cx to report
>> it?
>>
>> I rarely get involved with the Telco Corp. unless they are preventing me
>> from
>> doing the job (port blocking mainly).
>
> Well, there would have been the small matter of installing 75 Yards of
> wire across 7 business suites, through 2 buildings, and multiple brick
> firewalls. Or Qworst could just do it right the first time.

Bob, I commend you on your persistence and efforts to get it done right.
Even though you may have won this battle the war will still be lost.

I am sure your rant here made you feel better but that would be about it.

I have had similar issues locally but they seem to wake up the next day like
nothing ever went wrong the day before.  In other words they learned
nothing.

Oh and also somehow on their time off they seem to have the ability to
breed.  Thus repeating the process for the future.

Ok, my rant is off now.

Have a good weekend.

Les