Re: It’s like Ebay for the alarm industry!! Alarm techs and Alarm companies register now!

> Thanks. =A0BTW - i...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is broken. =A0I got a bounce,
> that's how I knew Dan was involved.

I'll send over a  message to rectify that- I got a bounce back too.

> Thanks. =A0Do you guarantee payment if the alarm company does not pay you=
?
That is detailed heavily in the terms and conditions on the website.
You can go here, http://alarmtechnetwork.com/atn_registration.php#
scroll down. Under section 2, sub-section B.