Saint Joseph, The Holy Spirit 4-27-88

St. Joseph, The Holy Spirit says,
"When Heaven gives a Miracle to the world, Heaven
does give proof. The proof is in what is spoken, proof
is in the direction, proof is in the solidness, in the hope,
the peace, the understanding. Proof is in the ability to
understand what is being spoken."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON APRIL 27,1988

     SAINT JOSEPH, THE HOLY SPIRIT

    "When Heaven hands to the world a Miracle,
children immediately expect the Miracle to be expressed
by physical shows of healings. When the Miracle is
announced or an occasion arises that something special
is given to the world, children of all colors, all races,
all creeds, all kinds, all personalities, all natures, 'they
want a show of proof '.

     When Heaven gives a Miracle to the world, Heaven
does give proof. The proof is in what is spoken, proof
is in the direction, proof is in the solidness, in the hope,
the peace, the understanding. Proof is in the ability to
understand what is being spoken.

     If God were to send a Miracle to the world in a
language you could not understand, you would be looking
for a sign in the sky. You would be looking for an
action to be something you could connect to, something
that was unrealistic. You would be looking for
something that you could say was unusual.

     I have come to the world thousands of times
through this instrument of this Great Miracle. My Name
was used for hundreds of years in a very casual way.
The Father waited for a particular time to announce the
Fullness of My Way, for you see, The Father waited
for the time to come when the world would be in great
trouble, and HIS SPIRIT OF PEACE, HOPE, LOVE,
WOULD HAVE TO BE RECOGNIZED FOR WHAT IT
IS ALL ABOUT, WHAT IT IS FOR, HOW HE USES
IT.

     Miracles are defined by mankind as something close
to an explosion, an expression that is unusual, a sign
that is overpowering.

     My Name was always spoken with love. My Name
was always spoken, requesting a need. I always smiled
at a child in this form of speaking to Me for I would
say, 'Yes, I can fill that, for you see, I am the Third
Person of The Holy Trinity, but it must be done in such
a way that you will not become emotional, not become
shocked, not become concerned, but you will feel the
peace, the dignity, and you will understand that you must
have more love for The Holy Trinity.'

     I answered millions of prayers. I answered these
prayers through the Beloved Name of Saint Joseph, a
Name recognized throughout the world as a man who
walked a special road, a man who had responsibility.
As The Spirit of God, as The Spirit of Wisdom, it is
true, I had much responsibility.

     You stand in a light not of emotion, but you stand
in a light that will create motion, for truth is motion,
truth is light, truth is hope, truth is peace, truth is
commitment, truth is responsibility.

     You are blessed with a Light of Divine Hope but
you are blessed by Me, and whether you call Me Saint
Joseph or whether you call Me The Holy Spirit, I AM
ONE AND THE SAME. I answer to Either Name. Both
please Me, for as you call Saint Joseph I respond to
you humanly, and then when you say, 'Please God, give
me the strength to endure, please God, give me the
knowledge that I need,' I respond Supernaturally.

     You are blessed, My sons, in many ways. You
are blessed with Truth, you are blessed with Love you
could not describe to any man, woman or child intelligently,
but the Miracle that bears My Name is a Miracle to
give you strength, to give you hope, but also, to say I
have handed you much responsibility. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
  =A9 Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.