Re: yea...finally found a free way back here

On Jul 20, 7:22=A0pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jul 19, 3:58=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 19, 3:21=A0pm, "Rob @ Sirius" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
>
> > > ah it's been a rough year...had a heart attack in June '10...biz has =
been
> > > slow and Qwest killed nntp so it was a pain to get here and I hate Go=
ogle's
> > > access. Today I found this free access so I can use my reader again.
>
> > > yes!...send me biz!
>
> > > you can always email me the address is munged but you can figure it o=
ut :-)

> > > --
> > > **Previously KA: Crash Gordon**
>
> > > "Bob La Londe" <onebike...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagenews:j04fp2$q8k=
$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

front.net ---

> > good to have you back its been quiet since Bass passed away
>
> RHC: Ironical isn't it that while RLB was here, the newsgroup was
> vibrant, sometimes quite thoughtful, but always controversial. Since
> his death, the newsgroup is a mere shadow of what it was before.

You conveniently forget all the political bile he posted especially n
his final days, most of the time baiting other users to try making him
look good

All the other regulars he drove off over the years, some because he
went real world on them

How he spent over a decade slamming the same industry he was once part
of

Either those burgers you had on your visit to Florida had some special
ingredients or you seriously need an MRI. I do not miss him one bit
and I imagine a lot of others here feel the same way.

The newsgroup is a shell only because most ISP's no longer subscribe
to them, If you notice there's a lot more security-related postings
these days instead of garbage.