Re: yea...finally found a free way back here

ah it's been a rough year...had a heart attack in June '10...biz has been
slow and Qwest killed nntp so it was a pain to get here and I hate Google's
access. Today I found this free access so I can use my reader again.

yes!...send me biz!

you can always email me the address is munged but you can figure it out :-)

--
**Previously KA: Crash Gordon**