Communication Troubles

Anybody has ran into trouble with Securcomm DL110 Modem?
I get a: Connection Terminated - Retry count exceeded - error 5025
It starts by my downloading freezing then it disconnects.
But the funny thing is that if I keep clicking on the receive/sending
screen it keeps the panel on line and it finishes with activity, but i got
to keep clicking none stop. Does anybody know what I can do to fix it? I
have checked everything I can think of.. Thank's...

-------------------------------------

                      .
                     / V\
                   / `  /