GE SIMON XT / ADEMCO LYNXX

Hi Guys,

Guy in Australia here.

I'm looking at installing a DIY wireless alarm system from
www.homesecuritystore.com i'm hoping i can gain some insight
and opinions.

I'm deciding between the Simon XT and the Ademco Lynxx. It's for a 2
bedroom apartment. I will need 2 PIRS and 5 Door/
window sensors maybe a smoke detector down the track.  I also like the
ability of wireless keypads so the main unit can
be hidden away. I need to know a little about the systems

- have you had experience using/installing these?
- what system would be easier for an end user to program?
- Reliabillity of the systems?

I'm going to use Admeco Contact ID for monitoring.

Also, homesecurity store. Every used them? Opinions?