Re: What Horseshit ADT copyrights blue octagon signs

On Jan 22, 12:46=A0pm, "Russell Brill" <russwbr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Who in their right mind would want people to think "they're ADT, or like
> ADT" in anyway shape or form... Sounds like "Battle of the Hacks" to me :=
-))

I think the point is .... the alarm companys aren't "trying" to be
like ADT, .... like..... what if  they just happened to have a blue
sign? I just happen to have a red sign. What big company out there is
going to take a mind to sue me? Are they saying that every big company
that chooses a color for their sign has exclusive rights to that color?