Re: 7412 Programming

James B wrote:
> On Jan 19, 8:39 pm, Jim Rojas<jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>> James B wrote:
>>> I tried to program this panel the other day and it gives me an invalid
>>> lock code message.  Is their a way to reset this?
>>
>>> James
>>
>> Nope. The panel will have to be completely defaulted, unless you can get
>> the previous company to remove their lock code.
>>
>> Jim Rojas
>> Technical Manuals Online!http://www.tech-man.com
>> 8002 Cornwall Lane
>> Tampa, FL 33615-4604
>> 813-884-6335
>
> Thanks Jim, we put a call in to the previous company, but I doubt it
> will do any good.  Can you tell me how to default the panel?

The problem with defaulting the panel, is that it makes it useless
afterwards. The keypad will display CALL FOR SERVICE. You need special
software to load a fresh program to the SRAM chip. If you send me the
panel, I can do it in a few minutes.

Jim Rojas
Technical Manuals Online!
http://www.tech-man.com