Re: 7412 Programming

Everyone knows there is a way to default a G series panel. Everyone knows no
one here is going to tell you how. Hint, it involves removing the lithium
battery and knowing the codes to get back in the panel. In case you don't
know already, removing the battery will make the panel inoperative. P.S. No
one at the factory will tell you how that's for certain.

"James B" <denco2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jan 19, 9:12 pm, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> James B wrote:

> >> Nope. The panel will have to be completely defaulted, unless you can
> >> get
> >> the previous company to remove their lock code.
>
> >> Jim Rojas
> >> Technical Manuals Online!http://www.tech-man.com
> >> 8002 Cornwall Lane
> >> Tampa, FL 33615-4604
> >> 813-884-6335
>
> > Thanks Jim, we put a call in to the previous company, but I doubt it
> > will do any good. Can you tell me how to default the panel?
>
> The problem with defaulting the panel, is that it makes it useless
> afterwards. The keypad will display CALL FOR SERVICE. You need special
> software to load a fresh program to the SRAM chip. If you send me the
> panel, I can do it in a few minutes.
>
> Jim Rojas
> Technical Manuals Online!http://www.tech-man.com
> 8002 Cornwall Lane
> Tampa, FL 33615-4604

So your saying its not possible to default the panel, and download the
programming from a 5200 programmer?  If thats the case I may need to
send it too you.