Re: Automatic fire sprinklers

On Jan 10, 4:38=A0pm, nick markowitz <nmarkow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > ~~ Evan
>
> Unfortunately dry systems can be a pain in the ass to maintain they
> have drum drips which must be emptied at least monthly or you risk
> them freezing as well.
> pcv does not sweat as much but the drums must be kept empty to prevent
> problems

Nick, can you have a dry system using PVC? I don't know much about
sprinkler systems but I'd guess that the average water pressure in a
home is about 80 pounds and therefore take more than that .... in air
pressure in the pipe..... say like ..... 120 pounds ???. So will PVC
stand up to the addional pressure necessary to maintain a dry system?
Or am I not understanding how it works?