Re: Need some help...

"jackcsg" <jackcsc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5e3b9616-12b2-41e2-a3f1-66161113a2e1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Who's the resident Ademco agent on duty here?
> I'm having trouble on a 128 panel trying to activate relays, following
> zones.
> Anyone here with experience with doing this?
>
> Jack

I'm sure there are others but Jim Rojas is the one I turn to with Ademco
when I get tired of the hour wait on hold with Ademco tech support.  He
always seems to know the answer.  I have his number on speed dial on my cell
phone.  He's very helpful if he has a few minutes.  Knows the stuff better
than most of the Ademco phone scripters.  Usually I try to get him on ICQ or
Yahoo messenger before I hit the job site to discuss possible issues.  If
he's there on his computer I know I'm not bugging him on a job site.  He
knows Ademco Vista better than I know Napco Gemini panels.

--
Sincerely,
Robert (Bob) J La Londe III

The Security Consultant
P.O. Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366

Licensed Communications Contractor
Serving Yuma Since 1994
Commercial & Residential
ROC103044 & ROC103047

(928) 782-9765 Voice
(928) 782-7873 Fax
alarm(underscore)wizard(at)hotmail(dot)com
          ^ underscore