Re: United Nations Gun control

"G. Morgan"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
paihl6h9uo4drql576t462i45lf7otu6t2@xxxxxxxxxx

Frank Kurz <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>What is it with you guys and guns anyway?  The revolution's over.  You
>won.  It's not like GB's going to try and take you back!  For one thing
>most Brits can't understand you anyway.  And your spelling is simply
>atrocious!  :-)

I'me note worriede aboute thee Britse.  I'me moree warye ofe mye
owne governmente.

I wrote in the Queen's English for you!

was there a lot of guns involved by the people of Egypt to overtrow
Moubarack?

Dont tell me that US citizen dont have the balls to do something without a
gun on them???