Re: Anyone heard for Rojas?

On Dec 24, 3:04=A0pm, "Just Looking" <S...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was looking through the posts and haven't noticed anything for Jim Roja=
> in a while. I see his Tech-man site is still up, but is it up like the Ba=
ss
> site and Jim is elsewhere? I wonder if there is another big national comp=
any
> still out to screw him over again and he is keeping a low profile?
> I wonder what ever happened to that brink stink lawyer with the 'handsome=
'
> comb over? Maybe he was afraid of getting the nick name 'plugs' like the
> Vice President. Maybe he was too cheap? I can't fault him for cheap, peop=
le
> in glass house you know, but he certainly had the cash after his payday f=
rom
> bending Jim over.

RHC: I doubt they got anything. It's all about show with the big
companies. ADT sued me some years ago for something I said on my
website that wasn't true. I had been given information that was
incorrect by an ex ADT disgruntled dealer and I failed to check it out
- my error. There was a guy I knew who sold his small company to ADT
and joined them as some sort of manager or whatever. He called me and
told me about the errors after which I immediately removed them (as I
told him, if there is any doubt, it doesn't stay on my website).
However, the little prick went to ADT's lawyers unnecessarily to make
himself look good (hey....I'm watching the shop ) and those characters
came after me with lead boots on. Luckily for me, the lawyer turned
out to be both a nice guy and very reasonable, and as two people, we
worked out my retraction, and the problem went away without legal
action.

If ADT had as many service staff as they do lawyers on call, they
wouldn't be losing so many customers ! But they'll never get it - too
much "institutionalized corporate stupidity" built in to any large
company for it to ever sink in....