First Alert Panels in Compass 2.0

I was wondering if anyone has a working personality disk that unlocks the
First Alert Panels in Compass 2.0 I am using the FA168 panel and in the
directory of Compass, the files are there but not available in the
program, can anyone help?

Cheers

|            http://forums.cabling-design.com/             |
|              *** a better way to USENET ***              |
| no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
|    alt.security.alarms - 55668 messages and counting!    |