Re: Payment reminder

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 18:55:13 -0800 (PST), tourman
<robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Dec 2, 9:16 pm, cha...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> We bill semiannually in advance for our monitored accounts. For
>> upgrades, add-ons, non-service-policy accounts get billed as the work
>> is done.
>>
>> Back in the 1960's we billed monthly, few years later we went to
>> quarterly, then in the 1970's we went semiannual. Cuts down office
>> work and redundant reminders.
>>
>> Semiannual was best, as the customer only saw the invoice twice a
>> year, and still allowed a decent cash flow.
>>
>> On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 17:44:12 -0800 (PST), tourman
>>

>> <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> >RHC: Hahaha....I guess humour will always work better than a threat.
>> >Go automatic billing and you won't have to send out this kind of
>> >notice.....
>
>RHC: Well, just a thought, but when you bill monthly, the customer
>sees little effect on his bank account or credit card and pretty much
>forgets about that monitoring fee he's paying. Also, it evens out the
>cash flow coming in so you know exactly how much you can expect each
>month. And service and installations are gravy on top of it. And with
>assured, monthly payments, there are NO reminders needed, other than
>when his credit card needs to be updated.
>
>But I still like your reminder....:)))

Couldn't resist the urge to tweek:

"Please look upon this friendly payment reminder
as a catalyst to avoid our Special Theory of
Reciprocity, wherein the speed of payments
 may be reflected in the speed with which service is rendered."

Thank you.   Charles.