Re: Payment reminder

We bill semiannually in advance for our monitored accounts. For
upgrades, add-ons, non-service-policy accounts get billed as the work
is done.

Back in the 1960's we billed monthly, few years later we went to
quarterly, then in the 1970's we went semiannual. Cuts down office
work and redundant reminders.

Semiannual was best, as the customer only saw the invoice twice a
year, and still allowed a decent cash flow.