Re: Whaddya know about Secure Link / 2Gig / Alarm.com

No evidence yet other than him telling me that the group he is going to lead
is doing this and that he intends to carry on with it.

I'm not sure he had teamed up with them yet as he is still being monitored
by me...which I expect will end if he teams up with them.

All this guy cares about is the money..doesn't give a crap about what he's
selling as protection/detection...no matter what I said to him didn't
matter.

--
**Previously KA: Crash Gordon**