Re: Facebook and SRyckman

On Aug 9, 9:46=A0pm, cha...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Or was it Linkedin?
>

> On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 21:13:54 -0400, cha...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >Whatever happened to the Facebook "forum" suggested by SRyckman?-

Here's the site       http://asa.nevets.net/

I've visited a few times but no posts of any significance. Only me and
Nick.

I don't know how the "exclusive" dealers forum is going. It's only for
those who want to expose themselves to stalking and personal attacks
by any asshole who happens to disagree with you ( including the
moderator) as we've all experienced here in ASA.

With all of the other forums that are available through magazines,
alarm companies, manufacturers etc, I can't imagine what would attract
anyone to this exclusive forum, except maybe the "Good ol boy" group
who, like the NFBAA (or whatever it's new alias is now (to protect the
guilty))  would have a place to to go to pat each other on their
respective backs and plan their next junkett.

Steve has said that he is "advertising" the site and expects a "slow"
response. I think that was back in April. I don't know how "slow" his
idea of "slow" is.