Re: Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

"Frank Kurz"  a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
5c2dnWhLB5LHXCzQnZ2dnUVZ_rGdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 22/04/2011 6:09 AM, Petem wrote:

> And if the guys is not working for an alarm company anymore, but for a
> Union that is providing service for more then 60% of all tech's in a
> province. he cant join?

That's two strikes against you, Pete.  You're in the union and you're
from Quebec!  :-)

--
Frank Kurz
www.firetechs.net

Damn!! ;-)

Anyway All this secrecy stuff is pretty bad, how will someone new will know
about the group??

I fits a boy club of a few shoosen one, I dont want to be part of this..