Fire Marshal/ Investigator asks questions on Sprinklers and Liability.

My Local Fire Marshal  has agreed to allow his excellent article on
sprinklers I read in an investigators news letter to be on my blog
check it out. He raises some very interesting questions when it comes
to residential sprinklers and liability.

http://nickmarkowitz.blogspot.com/2011/04/guest-blogger-on-sprinklers.html