Did I Already Say Qwest Sucks

It took 3 business days to get anybody with Qwest to get back to me about a
major problem.  I had given up the day before and sent a complaint off to
the corporation commission.

Their first response was Why don't you contact us from your corporate email
account instead of your Hotmail account.  Their second response was, gee
sorry.  I have to stop any chance at helping you since you reported it to
the corporation commission already.

JERKS !!!